Sunday, December 27, 2009

PayDotCom Write And Earn Money Online

PayDotCom Write And Earn Money Online
At first I only earned money by getting adsense clicks on my blog. I wasn't very satisfied because the clicks I received were few and not lucrative enough. I tried to find an alternative and I stumbled upon PayDotCom.

PayDotCom is a website where you could earn great amounts of money compared to adsense or amazon. There are two ways to earn money on PayDotCom. You can create your own product and sell it or you could promote products and receive a commission.

The difference between other programs to earn money is that you receive around 75 % for any sale you make. I didn't believed this first but once I made my first sale I earned like 20$. All I did was making a small blogger blog and promote a product. However don't think that you'll earn money with each product out there. There is a lot of competition and you'll need to get some quality traffic to make a sale. Try it out and register here

1 comment:

  1. It is a cool idea for a little pocket money.With the economic times hard these days it is necessary that every individual becomes self dependent.

    online survey

    ReplyDelete